21 June 2010

Financial

I just finished with four cheques to issue by tomorrow, sometimes its hard to write those cheques when your financial are not so good for that month. But i always tell myself not to worry because next month will be a better month. When you have the money you are the king of the world, you shop, you eat, you buy a car, you buy a house and bla bla bla. You forget about the pass, you just spend...

I am so glad that i can pay all the bills at the end of the month and have some savings for our future especially for my princess Kayla Adora. I love her so much and i want her life to be secured in the future. I have no regrets in life. I will try my best to do better in life, there is no excuses. I know my husband is trying his best to do the same thing, working his ass off for more business. Insyallah, we will achieve what we target in life!

Normaria Johnston

0 comments:

Post a Comment